Wednesday, July 12, 2006





I
am now in Brisbane with the Parents and Amy!!! The plane ride was tough..7hours and stuck in the middle seat...my butt was killing me.

Weather here is really good. Not too cold which suits me just fine. Rented a car from Hertz for today. It's a Ford Falcon.

It was great seeing Amy again. She drove us around the city and brought us to a Vietnamese place for Beef Noodles. Parents bought 4D as usual .

We're all...as in parents, Amy and me, staying in Amy's little room at Unilodge. We literally have to walk over each other to get to the bed or bathroom. It's worst than backpacking but we'll survive

Did some shopping though didn't find much stuff. Waiting to go for dinner at some Chinese restaurant called Jackpot Noodles which doesn't look very promising but it's nearby

We're off to Cairns tomorrow morning ...can't wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home